The next mobile media trends for Australia
MELBOURNE, April 2012 – Social, mobile and locative media are collapsing into one and gaming is now the best mode for storytelling. Associate Professor Larissa Hjorth predicts the next developments for mobile media in Australia through an exploration of what’s happening to our north.
Hjorth spoke to us prior to her appearance for the Asialink Leaders Program.
Related video: Does new media equal positive social change?
- Australia's economic growth
- M.S. Swaminathan on the 'evergreen revolution'
- Margaret Byrne: debunks myths of etiquette in Asia
- The 1st Australian International Student guide
- Kathe Kirby: Are Australian students Asia literate?
- Asialink talks to international students during O-week 2010
- White Paper to build Australia's role in Asia
- Highlights of Opposition Leader Tony Abbott's National Forum address
- Senator Penny Wong on Australia in the Asian Century