How does John Garnaut get his sources?
BEIJING, June 2012 – Fairfax China correspondent John Garnaut responds to a question posed by Xinhua Senior Australian Correspondent Christian Edwards at Asialink’s first event in the Next Generation series.
Christian asks: How do you identify your sources, approach them, cultivate them, and what are their motivations? What does their willingness to comment say to you about the party and the China of 2012?
- Australia's economic growth
- M.S. Swaminathan on the 'evergreen revolution'
- Margaret Byrne: debunks myths of etiquette in Asia
- The 1st Australian International Student guide
- Kathe Kirby: Are Australian students Asia literate?
- Asialink talks to international students during O-week 2010
- White Paper to build Australia's role in Asia
- Highlights of Opposition Leader Tony Abbott's National Forum address
- Senator Penny Wong on Australia in the Asian Century